We Thank You, Our Father
Wait 2 bars then start singing.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
1.We thank you, Our Father, each day and each night,
That you shed upon us your precious light.
We thank you that we have the priv’lege of prayer,
That we can approach you with ev’ry care.
2.We thank you, Our Father, for your loving Son,
Who conquered the world; by his faith he won.
We thank you for guidance in doing your will.
You lovingly help us our vows fulfill.
3.We thank you, our God, for the honor to preach
About your great name and the truth to teach.
We thank you that soon all earth’s woes will be past,
While your Kingdom blessings forever last.
(See also Ps. 50:14; 95:2; 147:7; Col. 3:15.)
If someone asks about your beliefs, invite them to visit https://meshikhi.org. Why not use social media?
Love people with mercy and be genuine friends with them. Do not “intend” to minister to them. Only love people and God will do the rest. Then, “at the right time” the words will flow like honey from the comb. Nothing negative, spoken spiritually, is from God, ever. Don’t worry about it, at all. Use your device or a printout or Bible to explain sacred spirit if you are not versed. Paraphrasing scriptures is fine, remember Paul said, “Somewhere it is written”. Google a phrase and choose the biblehub.com link if you have a device with you.
5 minute ministry
- Our Father in Heaven is Y’hayah (Hebrew יְאיא Y’aya), He is Our Abba. Only Y’hayah is God.
- Isho (Aramaic ܝܼܫܘܿܥ Y’sho), The First of God’s Created Children in Heaven. Before Isho was created, God was alone, with infinite love to give. Isho is the One Lord (Ephesians 4.5). He provided His perfect sinless life for us by dying on a cross. Faith in His Sacrifice and to tell others is all that is needed now to be saved.
- Our Brothers and Sisters in Heaven, The Sacred Angels
- Our Brothers and Sisters on Earth.
- God’s sacred spirit is always sent, it is not umbilical, it is located between the brain and the mind. It does not touch the body, it is not physical. It actuates our mind.
- Baptism is by full water immersion if you able to physically and your circumstances allow it. If not, God understands. No heroics are needed. If the desire is there first, it is especially acceptable to God. He has dignified His worshippers this way. If you want to but can’t, it’s the same as being baptized, to God. The Sacred Angels are Witnesses of Your Baptism.
All of God’s Children on Earth are also Our Brothers and Sisters. Some are Saved, some are yet to be Saved, by putting faith in The Sacrifice of Isho.
John 3.16 Explained
John 3.16 For Our Father in Heaven, Y’hayah (Hebrew יְאיא Y’aya), so loved the world, that He gave His beloved only begotten Son, Isho (Aramaic ܝܼܫܘܿܥ Y’sho), The First of His Children in Heaven, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.~The Meshikhi Faith
Meshikhi are Followers of The Messiah, Isho Christ, The Son* of The Living God (Matthew 16:16, John 20:17).
*Not associated with The Roman Jesus.
Romans 10:9,10 If you declare with your mouth, “Isho is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Become a Christian in one minute and be saved in one minute. Read about baptism on the home page.
All Meshikhi websites are now historical only. meshikhi.org is the official website of The Meshikhi Faith.